YELLOW |Complete |Gacha Life Mep #3| Desc Pi yokozzz - wheel of fortune online game

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

YELLOW |Complete |Gacha Life Mep #3| Desc Pi yokozzz

Best comment

  1. Olivia Gamer12: Can we do a collab please? ,3
  2. rayssa craft 2002: I'm sorry;-;
  3. rayssa craft 2002: Girlllls-.-(`°3°`) -,-
  4. Red_ Rose: This is so good love the song
  5. Tdawg Artz: I was excited cause I thought this was a different song... It’s still amazing tho! :3
  6. nevi gacha indonesia: I love fenya gacha
  7. øłMercy: *Banana has left the chat*
  8. •AnneFofis• •Smith•: _Yerow;@;_
  9. Restuko Shading: Don't be drag just be queen
  10. Jena the unicorncat: Omg michi is in the mep 😘😘
  11. 【 ŞtārryNiğht 】: Pastelcheu is me but i changed my name xd
  12. Crescent Moon: I love the color yellow shmellow
  13. Wolfie Playz: Hi!
  14. lulu playz: i like how everybody parts turn out is all beatiful
  15. Ami Playz 77: Wonderful!
  16. Métíkø •: Hai dad :) Lol jk Friend ! I made a Pause meme gift for ya hope u enjoy ! But some of the effects have hearts sorry I couldn't find the good one there :'(( Pause meme,---> https://youtu.be/NbxJYWuW9vQ
  17. Jocelyn Muli: Thish ish sho cooolllllllll i dont know how people like u do it
  18. 诗诗 Serena Gamer: AMAZING!!!!! >w<
  19. Métíkø •: Thank you so much!!! XD I'm so happy and u are amazing too my friend! Oh and I'm still doing the PAUSE meme gift for ya~ 😏
  20. itsMayee: This was awesome!
  21. Alien Pitato: Its in a language i dunt understand ;-; oof
  22. Kitten: Uh..?
  23. Kitten: +Pi yokozzz No I barely speak English Im russian qwp
  24. Pi yokozzz: if something wrongs?
  25. Kit Kat: Wow they all did a great job!! OWO
  26. 장미Strawberry: If you're yellow. That must mean I'm SpongeBob!
  27. unknown User: Amazing!! 👏👏 Everyone did a great job.
  28. kit kat chan: 34,401 subscribes you should what this vid nice edits cant wait until your next vídeo
  29. iτsωσℓƒy: *Yellow is everywhere*
  30. 奇妙なAniah: EVERYONES PART WAS AMAZING! ❤👌
  31. III_RachelPlayzX _III: Most Bootiful Mep I Have Ever Sen in my life 👏
  32. Flare• Time キャス: UwU everyone did a great job!
  33. Kitten: Do you have hangouts?
  34. Foxy studio: OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!
  35. StarLight Chica チカ: Yaay :3
  36. Itz_XoxAn Kun: Its yellow everywhere
  37. Rosegoldkitty 1: Ooooo This is legendary •w•
  38. kylla sueldo: Why do i keep seeing yellow
  39. roseax: Niceeee editing
  40. Lira Games: Wow amazing
  41. CloudeCloudszxx: Kewl
  42. CloudeCloudszxx: Huhehuehuehhe ty for hearting bro
  43. Smo|Pxe|Potato: 60Th like 0w0
  44. Just A Normal Huma: Bootiful
  45. Candy family: Wow I still love this song a this is the bast one I saw
  46. Michii_.trash ツ: *omfg my part was the worst 😂*
  47. kelly the cat/me: amazing
  48. Alana Burrows: \(>o<)/ so good
  49. Silina Gacha_wolf: IT AMAZING 😭😭😭😭😭
  50. Emewaldie: Huehue *cries in the corner* shame on me, my part is so ugly TT^TT But thanks for letting me join :DD
  51. Blue Zane: Is so so cool.
  52. Sythry_ Chan: every one did an amazing job
  53. Avy Cloey P: Cute!!!
  54. princess katie gaming yt: Everyone did amazing i did the worst ._.
  55. chan수준: 나는 이렇게 사랑 많은😭💖💖 Transferlater=I love this so much😭💖💖
  56. Typical_Tigris: This is amazing AF!!!!!!👏👏💕 Everyone did so well on their part! Good job everyone!!👏👏
  57. Itz LiliePlayz: I love ittt!! And FINALLY DUDE!!! :V
  58. Zun Zilla The 蛾の女王: OOoOoOoOooO
  59. OkamiShirou: oH.. c o p y r i g h t s u c c s
  60. cherry blossom: Cool edit
  61. Itz Yume-chan: WOW
  62. Endeavor K: 5th
  63. KitgoesKat: I love it
  64. JustPotato_Playz: You guys are the best!
  65. Angel :P: This is Amazing ❤️
  66. RemixGachaEdits :3: Ahhh so freaking cute
  67. Kb Cheerleader: Everyone did amazing
  68. Métíkø •: Thank you :)
  69. Gacha_Hailey: O
  70. Gacha Kid YT: 1st

YELLOW |Complete |Gacha Life Mep #3| Desc

2,514 views views37,862 followers
247 Likes247 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 26 Jan 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét