top 10 Hay meme gacha editors in the community Pi yokozzz - wheel of fortune online game

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

top 10 Hay meme gacha editors in the community Pi yokozzz

Best comment

  1. Katka is Here!: Aurora Forever too
  2. nightmare wolves will rule over the world: Because it's very very very very ugly😐😐😐😐😐😐
  3. nightmare wolves will rule over the world: I don't like nummer 8
  4. COOL NAUFAL 15: Damn luni is forgot now R.I.P LUNI not hate (sorry for bad English :v)
  5. lil néné: dont look at mines its cringe ;-;
  6. xX_Winter Storytime_Xx Winter: No you did a great job!❄️
  7. XxXGalaxyZXxX Y: Cheese rules boi
  8. Kate Love Cat YT: oMg HUDA AULIA NANI?! thanks for putting huda aulia And i wanna tell you huda aulia Its my Most Favorites Gachatuber but why her editing its Cool and she indonesia like ME QWQ
  9. midinight_ gaming: Owo
  10. X Vertøwy: scree
  11. Alex4_45 :3: They are all SO COOL AND TALENTED I can uHhHhHhhHhH I don’t know what ONE IM GOING WITH ALL
  12. Neej Xob: I love the last won
  13. Luisa Márquez: I dont like shadow kun hay meme but in my opinión
  14. Forever Online: I saw shadow kun and hula aulia Me le click on video-
  15. Lulushxxdo childish: Can I ask you something Make momotaro meme!
  16. Leanna Alvarado: Hide aulia is the best I’ve seen
  17. Shadow CatLove: 🇼‌🇭‌🇾‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇵‌🇪‌🇴‌🇵‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇸‌🇴‌ 🇹‌🇦‌🇱‌🇪‌🇳‌🇹‌🇪‌🇩‌...
  18. FailurePalHaw _Gacha_: ITS SO GREAT THAT YOU ADDED MY BESTFRIEND POIZERO HERE!
  19. Heaven、: Hay meme complation: *exists* Everyone: such a masterpiece. i'm gonna make one now
  20. Ámy Kün: There is mah mom ._. btw cool video!
  21. Jenna _Lenna: nICe Love all your vids
  22. Restuko Shading: *Dies*
  23. • Justin •: A-Andrey?.....H-Have u speak to l-lemon....h-he hasn't talk to me a-at all.....
  24. kylla sueldo: AM I LATE NOOOO BUT GOOD JOB
  25. Kitten Kun: Me: sees shadow :000 skips till finds shadow kun YASSSS
  26. phantom Ultima: Ok
  27. SunTeachiny *: Oh god :0 Thank you so much !!!
  28. Jamae Ocampo: Omg its shadow kun =)
  29. Foxly_LIL: Excuse me i don't mean to bother ya but my friend Nana khamsouk feels forgotten by you, could you please go to her channel and maybe i dunno, apologize? (Sorry if i sound rude i'm not in a very good mood rn*)
  30. Simply Mitsuko.: Im happy that im not in there! :'D
  31. Kat: AHHHHH YOU PUT SUPERPOIZERO IN HERE MY FRIEND :D
  32. Kat: Hoi uwu
  33. Superpoizero: • øKat Playzø • hi!
  34. Spiritual Gacha: im in it OMGGGG thx!! <3
  35. Error Ellæ: Shadow kun used a background made from someone else but is they credit them it was ok i didnt check though
  36. gacha melody 56: Shadøw kün
  37. Blue 开花: SUPERPOIZERO IS THE BEST!!!!! In my opinion!!
  38. Superpoizero: XxxMysticwolfXxx thx!!!
  39. DJ Wyvelin Fox: Awsome!
  40. Lemon Pretzel: OMGGG SUPERPOIZERO IS HEREEEE 😱😱😱🤩🤩🤩
  41. Lemon Pretzel: Superpoizero heyyy!! :)))
  42. Superpoizero: Lemon Pretzel hi
  43. Superpoizero: Omg that’s me. I so happy
  44. Lemon Pretzel: Superpoizero no problem! 💕💕
  45. Superpoizero: Lemon Pretzel thx!!!!!
  46. Lemon Pretzel: Superpoizero omgggg I cant believe your in it!! I’m so prouddddd of uuuu ;3
  47. Métíkø •: :)) **And you are one of them too ☺️**
  48. N&N sister Chanell gacha life: Huda aulia its shut be the first ;-;
  49. kitty bossy: i agree
  50. blue gacha: Da song is stuck in ma head UwU
  51. Akelio / RGP: Hay have you checked out subscribe ? If not you get three seconds. Uno, Dos, TRES !
  52. Hey Im_Dahlia: This song it stuck in my head now...
  53. Luisa Márquez: Me too
  54. False Glimpse: Yes. Huda Aulia.
  55. Alien Pitato: How are people so talented!?!? 😭😱 and look at meh! 😭😭😭😅
  56. Huda Aulia: tysm adding me :D v:
  57. princess katie gaming yt: Types of these vids makes me jelly
  58. LightShadow 2610: All of them are cool!
  59. Luna Chan11: After watching this now I know the song off by heart
  60. Kawaii Adventures with Me!: Ye
  61. maya liana ghaca!: Huda Uwu
  62. プレイズBlueBerry: Holy shit underrated😖👑
  63. ErikaCat: Im making hay Meme now 😂👌🏻
  64. Moonlight-Chan: Same
  65. Lizeth Correa: That was super amazing thx for the vid
  66. kai-kun playz: Damn i wish i made one 😂
  67. JustPotato_Playz: You guys are the best!
  68. Angel :P: Noice 👌 they are all cool and amazing :3
  69. •øceaniixx•: Yaz👌
  70. Nobody Gacha: All of them are so cool shahdkanwowhdu
  71. CloudeCloudszxx: you upload so much!! its amazin owo
  72. CloudeCloudszxx: 52nd view 27th like
  73. CloudeCloudszxx: 11th comment bruh uwu
  74. angel Playz: I agree 😍😍😍😍
  75. •Akumah Chan•: kewl
  76. d e m i o s / l i z z i e ガ チ ャ.: Now i want to make one-
  77. angel Playz: Meh too
  78. 奇妙なAniah: Its lit 👌
  79. Itz Yume-chan: *HUDa AuLIA IS STILL DA BEST IN MY OPINiON UwU*
  80. nightmare wolves will rule over the world: My favorite cannel is it's Cupkake !!! Because she has the best hay meme😃😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
  81. Kate Love Cat YT: Yea Huda aulia its also My Most Favorites GachaTubers qwq i still love huda aulia EeeK because huda aulia its indonesia and iam indonesia too =3=
  82. Alex4_45 :3: Yea
  83. øłMercy: Huda aulia was inspired by an editor but i agree huda aulia's is pretty cool!
  84. Queena Valencia 2: I like this
  85. Angel _love Chan: Wow
  86. Pink Pusheenicorn: Ooo
  87. Madurai Productions: First, oof. Edit- Sorry, I know it's annoying but it's fun.
  88. Pi yokozzz: kinda
  89. ΙтzEмerald: UwU

top 10 Hay meme gacha editors in the community

3,728 views views37,862 followers
284 Likes284 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 20 Jan 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét