cradles meme gacha life||Ft.MidnightStar||Inspired By unknown User Pi yokozzz - wheel of fortune online game

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

cradles meme gacha life||Ft.MidnightStar||Inspired By unknown User Pi yokozzz

Best comment

  1. Zerofex: I was just going to do this meme!
  2. • Pastel Edits •: Oh geez... is your eye okay? (Ik it’s not)
  3. Aexshy: *take my subs*
  4. Mr Noah: so cool omg owo!!!
  5. Its me Jennifer -: 👌
  6. Austin PH: Nice meme may new video ako
  7. Mizuki Yamazuki: Omg your oc is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute ☺️☺️☺️
  8. ItzTammy: Wow.
  9. White Fang gacha studios: It is pretty
  10. Mều Chan: Can I call you Andrey :((
  11. Hearts For Life: Awsome!! Edit:Did anyone notice his buttons going white black white black?
  12. Psycho Snowwolfy: Hi
  13. unknown User: This is amazing!!
  14. Gäçh_ läír XD: Teach me your ways UwU
  15. cristal gaming 1128: Nice video and i love youre vids. Too
  16. Kristy Unicorn: Woah, this is awesome!!! Mind me if I ask.. what do u use to edit? It’s so cool!
  17. Jamae Ocampo: Lol i like what u did ★★★★★
  18. Lisamarie Perez: I MEANT GIRL ;-;
  19. Lisamarie Perez: Oh u a boy cuz in the savage vid I thought u were a boy ;-;
  20. XxblueberryxX: im making fanart UwU
  21. Mara Tuttle: Awesomeeeeee also I need help I love this YouTuber Rymo Vlogs I know him irl but HOW CAN I GET HIM TO LOVE MEE
  22. princess katie gaming yt: Im late ;-;
  23. Golden Gamers: ;0; IT’S SO GOOD ;OOOO;
  24. Xmoon lightX: How I like it >:)•
  25. Table Table: Excuse me, but i heard you've been ignoring one of my friends friends, is that true?
  26. Flim 84: I heard that too! I think it may be true, but i'm not sure.
  27. Ray Ray: Nice 👌
  28. loba- chan: Background?
  29. K!ki Chxn .w.: .o.
  30. Rose Blue Gacha: WOW :0
  31. ΙтzEмerald: UwU
  32. MidnightShadow Flame: THIS IS SO BOOTIFUL AND NICE!!!👌👌👌👍👍👍
  33. Wolf Summer: *clap clap* I am going to give you a award for that and do not say that it is not good ok!
  34. Huda Aulia: What happen in ur nose? 00:04
  35. Gachacolor Meme: Lol I was about to say that
  36. RavenPlayz -Games: +Åşhēý l wew ur here
  37. Åşhēý l: Lol
  38. RavenPlayz -Games: +Pi yokozzz O.o
  39. Søra Gacha: Omg, can you do tweening tutorial? TwT
  40. lizzy fox: You have great editing skillz
  41. Aries Animation: Amazing! "Underrated"? 7w7💙
  42. Moona YT: That was awesome!
  43. Jocelyn Muli: Cool edit youve done it again now i know why you wear an eyepatch more often xD
  44. Top hat Devil: Andrey is not drinking any mare! :D
  45. Cheetah Gamer Playz: It's amazing :D
  46. 『R1Aツ』: This is soooo good i like this ! Such an amazing masterpiece !
  47. Gacha psycho Tuber: Why wase there a dot in the beginning of the video?
  48. Shıńnaêシ: Yas king!
  49. MidnightStar: Amazing I like it 👏👏👌🏽 uwu
  50. Mittensofia playz: VERY AMAZING! GREAT JOB! ps: i love the way the backround opens (and closes)
  51. Candy family: Awesome
  52. Angel :P: You're getting better at editing while me be like I WISH I WAS YOU •^•
  53. Elena Musca: Is pro then anyone!Good job
  54. Ámy Kün: Wow....... Its...... AMAZING UwU
  55. hazuki :v: I wish i be like you(editing -_-)
  56. III_RachelPlayzX _III: Your editing is so gud
  57. xXxAprilChanxXx xXxAvachanxXx: Yess >:3
  58. დBetty Playsდ: This is awesome!owo A fan added you in this vid https://youtu.be/bENbQvs0WaM
  59. {Katelyn}: SHIP AND I SHALL SAY THIS IS MASTER PEACE BRO LOVE YOU!!!💕💕
  60. Itz LiliePlayz: Itz AMAZINGGG
  61. Quack Senpai 先輩: 1 view and 14 likes DA F* THIS IS AWESOME TBH MDKSKKOLEDLSLLWHNNRXFHNFHNGFDTHFY GWAAAD
  62. ガチャZoe: Awesome
  63. lovely gacha ashley: Thats is so AWEsOMe and amazing BROTHER😅
  64. Kiwki -chan .p.: Kewl!!!
  65. Mimi787: Early
  66. Chereo[ゲーム]: https://youtu.be/ps6YEbSTUkE jk btw
  67. CloudeCloudszxx: Yesssssss. I was first
  68. CloudeCloudszxx: Sowwy (╥﹏╥)
  69. CloudeCloudszxx: Uhh I’m on a iPad iOS...
  70. Chereo[ゲーム]: +CloudeCloudszxx add me here if you want: https://youtube.com/add_contact?c=Phsk26-6v2-9XdcIITEBISRAqT43mw If you are on tablet i understand ಥ_ಥ
  71. Chereo[ゲーム]: +CloudeCloudszxx i subbed back :)
  72. CloudeCloudszxx: I’m already subbed 😷⚠️😁 😘
  73. Melina Lycan 21: I need you're skills!!!!!
  74. Starlight Werewolf: Great
  75. OkamiShirou: a transparent dot on da nose in 0:07
  76. [ Doun's ]: I didn't notice 😂
  77. Chereo[ゲーム]: Lol
  78. Foxy studio: This is amazing! I <3 it
  79. CloudeCloudszxx: Hi Yoko Luv your vids
  80. BLACK_Shadow Gacha: So good weldone
  81. Avy Cloey P: 1st!!
  82. CloudeCloudszxx: Chereo[ゲーム] she wasn’t first
  83. CloudeCloudszxx: Chero she wasn’t even first :/
  84. Chereo[ゲーム]: https://youtu.be/ps6YEbSTUkE jk btw
  85. CloudeCloudszxx: No I was a second before u xd
  86. CloudeCloudszxx: First!!!! Yayyyyyy
  87. CloudeCloudszxx: ...
  88. Chereo[ゲーム]: https://youtu.be/ps6YEbSTUkE jk btw

cradles meme gacha life||Ft.MidnightStar||Inspired By unknown User

2,779 views views37,862 followers
278 Likes278 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 8 Feb 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét