Savage[GLMV] Gacha Life|Read Desc Pi yokozzz - wheel of fortune online game

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Savage[GLMV] Gacha Life|Read Desc Pi yokozzz

Best comment

  1. Pi yokozzz: *Please read desc*
  2. Цветанка Христова: Sure
  3. Phantom Wolfy: How did you get the music?
  4. Galaxy Lunq: OWo
  5. jose reyes: Its ok! I understand
  6. Boys GIRLS: Savage
  7. Little Star: S😉 A😈 V😜 A💀 G😛 E😎
  8. Emo Crew: Talk about mood swings
  9. ItsZianna: omggggg love it!! ;D
  10. Sofia Figueroa Rodriguez: S Sa Sav Sava Savaj Savaje Savaj Sava Sav Sa S
  11. Xana Carter: *BOIIIII/GURRRRLLLLLLLL YOU GOT SOME DAYUM GOOD ANIMATIONS PLEADE BE MEH MENTOR!!!*
  12. Ashleys Animation: Wot?
  13. anne beatriz porfirio: nbntjbntobhornbuhognu9hrejninejhguyiej nerivnyurnvjibugry traduz
  14. Lucy The CAT :3: H Hi H Please like this took me 10 years with no water and food
  15. *Paloma UwU*: Hola xd weno me quedé sin palabras ;0
  16. Stephen Laguin: *THE BOY'S A BAD BOY.. BUT... HE'S NOT FLIRTY PLAYER ( AN ANNOYING ONE )*
  17. eva and luna natkongs: I think I am s...savage
  18. Gaming Girls: *hears tide* TIDE PODS
  19. thelazy Potato: woah 😯😯😯
  20. Shauna Wheeler: your soo amazing i love your vidoes so much plz subcribe to me and shout out to me plz
  21. Alice Addison: She said breal
  22. Abigail Gamez: How is there more views than subs?! COME ON PEOPLE! THE EDITING AND THE VIDEO IS AWESOME(I spent like 10 hours trynna spell “Video” because I forgot how to spell it XD edit: I accidentally pressed “enter” without finishing my comment 😂
  23. Sarah_Waz_Here Not tryna act cool btw: S A V A G E
  24. It’s totally Erin Oof: S Sa Sav Sava Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S
  25. ana Castro: I- 💀
  26. chloe Lin: *your video is good*
  27. Itz lavender: Who ever disliked this ima find them and kill them 😈😈😈😈😡😡😡😡😡
  28. TINAJAPI 06 -: SSSSAaAAVVVeeeeggEe ~.. Savage~..? Savage ~? 💔
  29. Extremely ugly: I’m savage
  30. Aubrey Solorzano: Me and Taylor love this
  31. Heleina Delos Santos: MAKE MEHHHHHH PLSSSSSSSSSS IM A GOOD SINGER PLSS
  32. Alireza Shooshtari: XD great vid
  33. MyFunny Funny: OMG ILOVE IT UgHh LIKe
  34. Gacha_Sparkles girl 2008: S SA SAV SAVA SAVAG SAVAGE SAVAG SAVA SAV SA S
  35. StoneBoy 007: Ow the edge
  36. The_Crazy_ Carrot: 1:18 yep it's a tide ad
  37. MELISSA RAY: Guys friend told me about this song and I said “21 savage?”
  38. Alejandra Rivas: not to be racist or anything but there skin is so white there literly ghost 😂😂🤣🤣
  39. Mia _D: Wth is going on
  40. Roxana Prajam: Cineva te-a copiat
  41. Bea Visaya: I saw grammar mistake.. That is Breal me down.
  42. Jofri brimob38: Bomaya aaaaaa oyu sori hihihi 😄😯😉😑😒💑
  43. Pachia vang: Why does the boy that is next to her ???????????? tf
  44. Christy Rogers: um i dont understand
  45. Gamer Katie: I like this
  46. Mr. Mustache !: Lol
  47. Ait al: 0:40 Ahhh what a nice smell of tears and blush *sips tea*
  48. Jusna Begum: BRUH
  49. Seila Gacha night: S Sa Va H He Heh Hehe
  50. Cupcake_Mari Playz & Friends: 1:54 YURIIIIII!!!!!!! =)))
  51. MoonWolf127 Luna: S Sa Sav Sava Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S Savage~
  52. Mia Eillish: OMG- 0:50
  53. Rainbow kitty popular: 1:28 LOL TWOSTED!?!? TWISTED NOOB!
  54. Rizal Cabreza: S A V E G E
  55. len phạm thị: savage!!
  56. Luna moon playz Official: Kejam wkkwwk
  57. sonia santiago: Hehe savage
  58. sonia santiago: Savage
  59. Princess.Gacha_wolf927: S Sa Sav Sava Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S
  60. JaayHadClout: Waittttttttt I'm so frickin confused!!!!!!
  61. alexandra sofia pineda: Im too $@✓agē for my sisters
  62. IhaveNothingToSayToYou StopLookingAtMyFace: I'm so sorry but.. I'm trapped inside this confusion.
  63. Joanne ThatBlueFlame: Ooooooohhhhhhh TOOOO EPIICCC :^ not gonna lie...i still like it :3
  64. Unicorn Ghelsie: someone copy this video!!!!!!!!
  65. Diana Fuentes: whats her /his youtube name
  66. Esmeralda _star: *the grammar was just fine*
  67. A Mistake: *true*
  68. nightcore love: I should make this but I idk how but I wanna make cuz when it says "when you hold me my bodies a weapon" I think of the try not to laugh where a boyfriend picks up his girlfriend and spin around and the girl kicks this random dude 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 y'know what I mean 😂
  69. The Spoiled Banana: Can i have a permission to make my own vid like this But a little different BUT with credit but thats fine if you dont want to so yeah oof its kind of a inspired part on the music vid im kinda like borrow it xD idk how explain im stupid But can i have a permission?
  70. Itz uhm dream: Tbh.. I don't really get it
  71. Richboyz Production: You make a lot of mistakes...
  72. The Secret Sound: 0:50 YAAA YEEET
  73. Lyric Tarr: S Sa Sav Save Saveg Savege Saveg Save Sav Sa S
  74. NEAVIL {;: I am the sun *winks* you know you need me~ -whispers- you might get burnt~if you take too much DONT GET ADDICTED~CAUSE I’m gonna fade you~like that rush,Is that blood~on me or blush So what!?You know I’m not~a saint,But I can make you pray So get down on your knees~give me a reason why should I stay? Trapped inside this madness!~I know you wanna have this~SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE! Savage~.....*kicks* Savage!~WHEN YOU TOUCH ME YOU TAkE ME TOO HEAvEN~When you hold~me my bodies a WEAPON~if you think that you can save me~break me down and TAME ME!~here’s your chance to some damage~Savage~ *winks* I am the tide....~I know you drownin’ Your on the ride~Be careful who you trust!~DONT GET IT TWISTED CAUSE~I could be really into us~Or I can leave just because!~Because~YOU KNOW IM NOT A SAINT~But I can make....PRAY!~So get down on your knees~Give me a reason why I should stay?~Trapped inside this madness~I know you wanna have this!~So I can take advantage~savage? *Wink* ~Savage?~when ya touch me you take me to heaven~When you hold me~My bodies a weapon~if you think that you can save me...~Break me down~And tame me~Here’s your chance to do some damage~Savage~...Savage!~Savage....
  75. Linda And Johnny: OK let me get this straight...... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.........ok blah blah blah blah blah blah ok............ blah blah blah blah blah blah..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. why you cheat T-T 😭
  76. Lari-Chan:3 Gamer: S A V A G E 🎵
  77. charlotte andersen: Alright, alright.. Nobody else notice how it’s literally Freddy and Foxy??
  78. Little Star: I just noticed....
  79. Slime Lover: Lmao
  80. A Mistake: Okay so what's the plot
  81. •Tzariaa•: Hello hello
  82. Hartini Bt Suhili: Please make glmv i fell in love with my bff
  83. Ethical 2: EEEEEEEEK I can finally say how good you did on this
  84. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: S A V A G E
  85. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: e g a v a S
  86. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: S SAVAGE S SA SAVAG A SAV SAVA V SAVA SAV A SAVAG SA G SAVAGE S E SAVAG SA S SAVA SAV A SAV SAVA V SA SAVAG A S SAVAGE G
  87. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: S SA SAV SAVA SAVAG SAVAGE SAVAG SAVA SAV SA S
  88. ARJO Printhaus: 1:06 or 2:14
  89. ARJO Printhaus: Whats Breal?
  90. Lisa Glover: I I l I lik I like I like p I like pi I like piz I like pizz I like pizza I like pizza🍕 I like pizz I like piz I like pi I like p I like I lik I li I l I Let me know if there are any mess ups♥
  91. Your Smol Golden Music Teacher!: I-I-I.. Didn't get the video... Yes, I know I'm dumb.
  92. SofieTheDoggy :P: Your Smol Golden Music Teacher! Xd me neither
  93. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: SAVAGE
  94. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: Give me a reason I should stay
  95. Tacowolf gaming0202 Wolf0202: But I can make u pray
  96. Shigaraki Kun: The whole time I was thinking she was Togo from Boku No Hero Academia
  97. pretzel queen blueberry and lia: Í mean (love)
  98. pretzel queen blueberry and lia: Lose it
  99. Itzmejennie Gt: Where you find blush?
  100. v. shAh.v: Look for the emoji that's different
  101. King of all K's King K: Legit got thrown to the WALL LOL XD
  102. Blue Medo: I dont know why but i like the cheater😯😕
  103. Who Cares: Hello person(people) who is reading comments
  104. Baka Phantomhive: *B r e a l*
  105. Moon wolf 222: Hello can I get a shout out
  106. Jessica Baker: They look like bunnies but they r bear :3 lol
  107. Jamie Wood: i can make you pray
  108. Natalie Lima: Hi so I re-created the girl singing and I would like to know her name please
  109. S.L Gacha: What app do u use to make ur vids?
  110. Sammy is eBiC: O Oh Oh h Oh hi Oh hi t YOU THOUGHT
  111. Kitty Nerd: I don't get it CAN SOMONE EXPLAIN
  112. Lidi Joy Matundac: SAVAGE ME
  113. [Unknown] 0w0: *im de savage* >:3
  114. Roblox Fanatic: DAMMMMMMMN THIS A POPULAR CHANNEL
  115. NUR ALYA ADRIANA BINTI KHIRUL NIZAM -: who is the singer of this song?
  116. A Mistake: https://youtu.be/vOBoXe5ITVw
  117. Elliott Rodriguez: SaVaGe!!!!!!
  118. Imelda Hahn: Lol make dis into a episode lmao
  119. Wolfie Chan: Do you know how to spell
  120. Miss Oof: Savage~
  121. May Kat101: *dab*
  122. Evelyn Wallace: i love you music
  123. Puppy Twins: 1:18 oooooooo ok then go wash my clothes
  124. fat cat172: For some reason I feel bad for the boys getting bullied by girls
  125. Cat Mia Playz: [Verse 1] I am the sun, you know you need me And you might get burned if you take too much Don't get addicted cause, I'm gonna fade you like that rush Is that blood on me or blush? So what [Pre-Chorus] You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this So I can take advantage [Chorus] Savage, savage When you touch me you take me to heaven When you hold me my body's a weapon If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me Here's your chance to do some damage, savage [Verse 2] I am the tide, I know you're drowning You're on a ride, be careful who you trust Don't get it twisted cause, I could be really into us Or I can leave you just because, because [Pre-Chorus] You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this So I can take advantage [Chorus] Savage, savage When you touch me you take me to heaven When you hold me my body is a weapon If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me Here's your chance to do some damage, savage, savage, savage
  126. A Mistake: The wonders of a Google search 🤠
  127. Itz_Ya_Girl_ Ally: Sorry if I'm obsseded with FNaF but is the wolf actually Foxy from FNaF and the bear is Freddy from FNaF?
  128. Luana E Dudinha açãoღ: S Sa Sav Save Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S
  129. Luana E Dudinha açãoღ: 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
  130. Black Smoke OwO: Whats ur editor? uR video is amazing uwu
  131. hana luv: I love the song Im probably gonna watch this a few times
  132. Forever Alone For Life Yay!: To be honest I didnt like this I kinda got clickbaited
  133. Ellie GachaGui: P Pi I’m lazy I’m not doin it
  134. Taniya Carter: I like it but what’s two like someing is so perfect in this😮😮😮😮😮😃😁👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  135. Berhane Kassaye: I don’t understand what this is all about.
  136. Alex: freaking chaging my name if i can dont disterb me.... -.-
  137. Alex: ....hate... me........
  138. Ashley the Noobo: 0:51 rip red boi
  139. Corie Malistic: Made exactly NO SENSE
  140. Blood Fox: savage 🔪☺🔫
  141. Shannon Byrne: Breal me down and tame me XD CX
  142. Gacha Tate: I don’t get it
  143. Daisy TV: YASHHSHS BOI
  144. Pilar Anastacio: Pls. Give me shout out its for my sis btw love your vids
  145. janicline nazrene: Were did you get the errings sorry wrong spelling from the black guy (i mean brown hair guy)
  146. KateDoesStuffYT: Damn confused rn
  147. A Mistake: Ikr
  148. xxxgacha love: Is it weird I like the wolf guy or what ever he is?!
  149. Galaxy Gacha_Gamer: xxxgacha love no problem 😌🙏
  150. xxxgacha love: +Galaxy Gacha_Gamer thanks sis am not alone😌🙏
  151. Galaxy Gacha_Gamer: xxxgacha love don’t worry Me too xD
  152. lpsDestanie Cornwelllpsx: FUCK YOU
  153. THE ARMY FAMILY: my ship ;c
  154. Mikayla Kaminski: I said savage to my bully and he just runs away.....but we all follow him and circle around him were not all strong but my mom will say next time you see him say 'God loves you but you sin by bullying us' like???
  155. Lawson Playz: I’m actually Savage in my school
  156. A Mistake: Your profile pic says it all hun
  157. Gacha Gaming: I see your profile picture Savage
  158. Lawson Playz: Mikayla Kaminski Thanks for backing up me so I don’t have to be alone being tough and savage
  159. Mikayla Kaminski: Lawson Blazer boi I'm savage your not the only one
  160. -Daily Asian-: I’m an idiot and i don’t get the meaning of the video not to hate or anything
  161. EnGlAnD iS mY cItY ,hf hf,fxhg: S Sa Sav Sava Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S
  162. Isaac Angking: Ok I ha5e the girl for bulling meh boi >:(
  163. X Shadow girl: S Sa Sav Sava Savag Savage Savag Sava Sav Sa S
  164. ATX Hotel Hideaway: savage mode:on
  165. Soul: twosted
  166. Shana Queen: I can't say I like it
  167. Anisa: Oof power we got super hero here boi he just threw him on the street XD I like dat when can I be able to do that
  168. Ксения Матвеева: Koppy
  169. Emsal Ozturk: That brown boy and the blond there not a good couple
  170. H Sumiaty: Maybe this song is attached in game name is mobile legends
  171. H Sumiaty: Savage mean cool
  172. itz shila atiqah play games and reaction: 😊😆😆😆😆😆cool
  173. Liyana Malik: Your breal is wrong is break but u dp it so well
  174. Xdj AlexX: Nice
  175. Teal Ocean Wavës: no n no If you want, can you like please? This took me 12,987,634,578 centuries to make.
  176. Britney Ramirez: h he hell hello hell hel he h
  177. gachagamespuppy gachagames: The wolf was much better dend that bear
  178. mery portillo: S SA SAV SAVA SAVAG SAVAGE SAVAG SAVA SAV SA S
  179. Paradise Animations: We Need sOME hOLY wATER tOMARROW UwU
  180. lizzy Gacha: H Hi H Please like these took me 1,00000000,90000,0000000,0000 years Lol
  181. Violet Playz: lizzy Gacha That *Lol* earned you a like. Lmao
  182. Filisha Foxy: +JaayHadClout 😂😂😂lol
  183. Sarah Hendrickson: Wassssssup
  184. Slime Lover: Nope
  185. iiTaco Irisii: Nice~
  186. Nugget Nugget: S☠️ Sa☠️ Sav☠️ Sava☠️ Savag☠️ Did you really think I would finish this ;-;
  187. Savage Vixen: Whats the name of your editing app?

Savage[GLMV] Gacha Life|Read Desc

398,874 views views37,862 followers
9,137 Likes9,137 Dislikes
People & Blogs Savage (Audio) Upload TimePublished on 31 Jan 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét