Perfect Grade Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Review jabman025 - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2019

Perfect Grade Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Review jabman025

Best comment

  1. jabman025: depends on the kit
  2. panda yeap: I thin k I will bankrupt,but I don’t care I want it !!!!!
  3. pinfarmer: What no hyper javelins? I guess they would be 4 feet long
  4. Carlos Tejada: are the decals on this kit stickers or water slides decals? can someone please tell me.
  5. Eureka Santos: Have you done the 00 raiser Pg Review ?
  6. vegeta8259: I thought the PG FA decals were exactly the same as the MG FA Ver Ka? Minus the beam javelin decals of course
  7. Vector Sigma II: That's really cool that you got the FA parts sent to you. Now the PG Unicorn is even more massive
  8. [insert name]: PuzZleS it wasn't, it's more like an msv design they made spin off mangas/shorts out of
  9. jabman025: they are but I just meant that the sticker decals that came with kit will often overlap
  10. Pierce Ragland: Would you advise to Matt spray it or panel line it?

Perfect Grade Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Review

44,941 views views20,059 followers
376 Likes376 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 10 Jun 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét