Master Grade Master Gundam Review jabman025 - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2019

Master Grade Master Gundam Review jabman025

Best comment

  1. Chill Anselmo: do you absolutely need to use the screws I just bought it today and these screws are a pain
  2. StrawHatLaw13: That's a nice looking kit. Thanks for the review. Always looking forward to your videos man.
  3. oyametalicusII: @jabman025 ohh...that's a new low in my eyes, considering that this is a master grade,still it's a must-get for me
  4. Kyle Morgan: Did you record this at night? I thought I heard crickets.
  5. BlitzkriegOmega: UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST, WEST, NORTH AND SOUTH! HE IS SUPER ASIA!
  6. Giorno Joestar: That's bullcrap. That's one of the most signature poses that Gundam has. Oh well, it's a great kit and makes up for some G Gundam lovin'.
  7. archiveofdeath: Thanks alot! Excellent review as usual.
  8. Kaab Al - Farozi: Hey man can you help? I've got a problem when I just build the VERY first part of this Gunpla. The problem is when I just add screws to the moving arm part (whats the name? sorry not english native) and then I must put the armor in it. The problem is when I put the armor part, it does not fit because of the screws. if I remove the screws it fit, but then like u said it will fall apart if I not used it. Please help.
  9. bear: that kit looks fun
  10. oyametalicusII: one question, can master gundam's wings can form the master cloth?

Master Grade Master Gundam Review

10,058 views views20,059 followers
65 Likes65 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 17 Aug 2010

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét