Master Grade Gundam AGE-2 Special Forces Custom Review jabman025 - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2019

Master Grade Gundam AGE-2 Special Forces Custom Review jabman025

Best comment

  1. TheNIEMESIS: The b-club resin parts are looking good, but considering that the price tag is 15,000 is even more expensive than MG the O. So if you are planing to get the resin parts better get them at a good price
  2. Otonashi: What brand/type of primer do you use?
  3. pihip: Wow, this MG looks positively amazing. I don't watch AGE and I'm not a fan of its suits (too simple design, enemy suits looks like Transfomers from Beast Wars and so on), but they made this look really cool. Bandai could've made a limited all-white edition themselves, but oh well.
  4. MechaMSgundamfan: If i got this kit and double bullet could I take the normal limbs and just swap them out with the double bullet limbs?
  5. side7reviews: cool review! i just finished my MG age-2 special forces custom too. I wound up using a light grey for the yellow parts and then a camouflage grey for some of the blue parts. I did have a problem with the red showing through (even after priming), how did you avoid that problem? any advice? great review as always!
  6. LHCollider: If I get this, which seems more likely due to this review. I'll most certainly do a limited repaint,to at least get rid of those hideous yellow front skirt plates. IMO, I`ll probably leave the blue parts blue, and just go for Blue and White. All my favorite MS are Dichromatic anyway. I already repainted the Qubeley's pink parts red and that purple-grey-ish color on the Blitz to Blue, and they came out great.
  7. MuShinnen: This is honestly the only mobile suit I like from the series thus far. I like how clean your re-paint looks, I might get one and do the same simply because I'm thinking about making an angelic custom.
  8. fred888phil: Isn't his nickname "The White Devil"?
  9. GKero: you are one of the few that didnt have that much trouble with this kit. everyone else seems to hate that legs especially
  10. GunplaWorks: I think a black backdrop would have done more justice to your work. Nice job!

Master Grade Gundam AGE-2 Special Forces Custom Review

20,142 views views20,059 followers
147 Likes147 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 2 Sep 2012

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét