1/7 Belldandy Resin Model Kit Review jabman025 - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2019

1/7 Belldandy Resin Model Kit Review jabman025

Best comment

  1. John: So what does the Mrs. Jabman025 (if there is one) have to say about this kit ;)? And I just died laughing at your "Oh and one more thing..."
  2. heeropat: ..... Well after seeing that figure I think I'm gonna go watch the show ..... XD
  3. SweetIvy: hand painting it depends on type of paint and how old is it. With acrylic 2 drops water to 1 drop paint and should be milkish looking! If its old pretty much eyeball it lol
  4. heeropat: how old is that comment .... 7 months!! O___o i never did watch the show xD
  5. TorresDanniel: Them nipples thoough...
  6. calvin J: i know what you aare planning to do!! XD ......but who cares.. im goint to watch it as well :P
  7. Elozt: Looking good!
  8. iGundam20: looks sick, props :D
  9. Eucep: Actually, Verthandi, the goddess she is based on, is an elf. Urd - Urth is a giantess and Skuld is a dwarf, see what they did there? Actually a pretty good paint job. I might give a go at a resin kit someday again now that my painting skills have improved some.
  10. Otonashi: It looks wonderful. Fantastic work! Loved the Gundam Style reference.

1/7 Belldandy Resin Model Kit Review

13,710 views views20,059 followers
109 Likes109 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 20 Aug 2012

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét