
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to this instrumental, but I do own the rights to the words!!! Kween Katt Make Her Say Music Video | Kween Katt ft. ToneTheGoat formerly known as Yung Tone ***** LISTEN TO ME FREE **** Kween Katt Sportify Playlist --- https://goo.gl/EACzK5 Kween Katt Pandora Station --- https://goo.gl/ARX1Xi Kween Katt Soundcloud--- https://goo.gl/jcjhYj **** FOLLOW ME **** SnapChat: @iAm_KweenKatt Instagram: @iAm_KweenKatt Facebook: @iAmKweenKatt Purchase Sweet 16 (Mixtape): https://goo.gl/aTJnpB Purchase The NRA (Mixtape): https://goo.gl/aTJnpB Purchase The Kween Katt's Story (Mixtape): https://goo.gl/aTJnpB Purchase They Should Neva Turned My Mic On (Album): https://goo.gl/aTJnpB Purchase Paradigm Shift (Album): https://goo.gl/aTJnpB Purchase Kween Katt Singles: https://goo.gl/aTJnpB ****Dress Like Us **** http://www.teespring.com/NoReligion http://www.teespring.com/God-Has-No-R... kween katt, kween, queen, music video, video, lyric video, music, official audio, audio, beat, instrumental, full album review, mixtape, rap, hip-hop, hip hop, femcee, cardi b, I like it, I do ft. sza, be careful, young m.a., youngma, ooouuu, redlyfe, young lyric, rapsody, power, crown, laila's wisdom, dej loaf, dej loaf lyrics, dej loaf try me, remy ma, melanin magic, wake me up, shether, female rapper, cover, remix, nicki minaj
Make Her Say Music Video | Kween Katt ft. ToneTheGoat - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 93 views views | 2,075 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 16 Feb 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét