ESO Aldmeri Dominion Quests [Live]: I will see how many quests I can get through tonight. Maybe get around to doing the next step(s) in the Harbonage quest as well. I will also hit level 40!
Give me 10 likes and I'll add chapters to the video. Let me know if you would like me to add chapters for quests, lore books, skyshards, boss mobs, or whatever. Chapters will allow you to go quickly to the part of the video you want to see.
===================================================
SARCOTH HAVEN
===================================================
My PC Build ► https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HWvGMp
Discord ► https://discord.gg/PtYHDAZ
Steam ► http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarcoth/
Steam Group ► http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sarc...
Twitch ► https://www.twitch.tv/sarcoth
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Sarcoth
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/SarcothHaven
===================================================
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
There are several ways to support the channel. Watching and liking the stream live, participating in the chat room, commenting on videos, sharing the channel with friends (don't spam!), interacting on Social Media, and yes, even donating.
To show my appreciation, supporters will receive special benefits!
Support via Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/sarcothhaven
Support via Streamlabs ► https://goo.gl/NbE4gr (shows up automatically)
Support via PayPal ► https://goo.gl/pC96V1
Supporter Benefits ► https://goo.gl/SVGqJZ
===================================================
Are you having Subscriber problems? ► https://goo.gl/TbjtSz
===================================================
Reaper's March [Part 2] - Quests - Aldmeri Dominion - Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) | |
| 284 views views | 3,061 followers |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| The Elder Scrolls Online Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 14 Apr 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét