LONELINESS webinar with Alex Katehakis from "Mirror of Intimacy" Center For Healthy Sex - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

LONELINESS webinar with Alex Katehakis from "Mirror of Intimacy" Center For Healthy Sex

Best comment

  1. Center For Healthy Sex: Hello and thank you for your comment. In order to address your concerns more effectively, we invite you to call our Center and speak with one of our highly trained intake counselors, free of charge, at 310-843-9902.
  2. queeniez: +Dorcas Hinton That's a great question. I've been trying to visualize something warm, like a candle, in my chest. I am also trying to remember what are the things that I love and trying to really feel the love and feel it in my chest. What have you been trying?
  3. brianwoolridge280@yahoo.com: I think suffer from severe loneliness - i go to movies by myself - i never had a girlfriend in my life.I go to the bars all the time, but i`m not great socially - addicted to watching porn & have a intense foot fetish & masturbation addiction.
  4. Karen: Do you think TRE (somatic trauma therapy), could help to overcome childhood and adhulthood feelings of neglect and loneliness?
  5. Vicki Lynn: Thankyou. This was incredibly useful
  6. Rebecca Ferrary: Thankyou so much for this. Went to my first SLAA meeting today and just accidently stumbled upon this. Amazing help!! Thanks again.x
  7. Joey Koester: being fully present and welcoming this energy
  8. southern belle: Why is it so hard for me to let go of a person who does not value me? I want very badly to have enough self love and self respect to walk away from people who hurt me.
  9. Dorcas Hinton: How does one fill the hole and emptiness within?

LONELINESS webinar with Alex Katehakis from "Mirror of Intimacy"

11,802 views views7,599 followers
131 Likes131 Dislikes
Education Upload TimePublished on 5 May 2014

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét