In this video I teach you how to make cute & easy headbands using fold over elastic (FOE) and some Simplicity hair accessories. They whip up super fast and a great project to work on with your kids.
Supplies for this project:
Fold over elastic (FOE) by the yard: http://bit.ly/YcoTat
Simplicity Hair Accessories: http://bit.ly/WDGxXh
Fabric Glue for Stretch Fabrics: http://amzn.to/ZD8uLv
Sewing machine I use in this video: http://bit.ly/ZzjLhT
If you are looking for an inexpensive way to make a lot of headbands consider giving this project a try. You can even make these and sell them to make some extra cash!
I'm also giving away 3 bundles of 5 Simplicity hair accessories in this video. To enter the giveaway please watch the entire video. The giveaway will close on Sunday, March 17th at 11:59PM. I will randomly select 3 winners. The giveaway is open to international viewers as well.
Note: The hair accessories seen in this video were provided at no cost to me by Simplicity.
Thanks for watching!
You can find me at:
Crafty Gemini mobile app: available for FREE in Android market and iPhone App store
Online Shop: http://www.craftygemini.bigcartel.com
Website/Blog: http://www.craftygemini.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CraftyGemini
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CraftyGemini
Voicemail for tutorial suggestions: 73-CRAFTY-73 / (732)723-8973
Hair Headbands DIY Tutorial & Simplicity Giveaway | |
| 28,934 views views | 472,482 followers |
| 1,026 Likes | 1,026 Dislikes |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 11 Mar 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét