Buy your Westcott 8" Non-stick scissors here:
http://amzn.to/13u1kMd
Westcott 5" Micro Tip Scissors: http://amzn.to/UiHEaa
Duct Tape: http://amzn.to/WUL00V
Adjustable dress form medium {sizes 10-16}: http://amzn.to/VZfFfs
Adjustable dress form large {sizes (16-22)}: http://amzn.to/VF2aUQ
In this video I tell you some DOs and DON'Ts for making your own duct (duck) tape dress form. I bought some really inexpensive duct tape and gave it a try. I'm glad I did because now I know where I need to improve for the next dress form I make.
Here is a list of some tutorials that will help you make one yourself:
•In German but the pictures say it all: http://bit.ly/TZLRzD
• StitchesTV How to Make a Dress Form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXOxx...
•Angel Daniels- How to Make a Dress Form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzXbz...
• Tish TV- DIY Duct Tape Dress Form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZ0PG...
I've included links above for all the products shown in the video and where you can get them.
In this video I'm always giving away 3 pairs of Westcott Titanium Bonded Non-stick scissors. Our friends at Westcott have provided me with all the scissors you see in this video at no charge. The scissors really are non-stick and work great for cutting sticky tapes or things with gummy glue on it. A must-have for any crafter!
3 lucky winners will receive their own pair!
To enter the giveaway:
1) Subscribe to my channel by clicking here:
2) Leave me a comment on this video telling me what type of sticky craft projects you work on that you think these non-stick scissors will really help you with.
Giveaway closes Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 11:59PM EST. Entries will be accepted from all worldwide viewers. Three (3) random winners will be selected using an online random number generator. Winners will be announce a few days after the giveaway closes.
Thanks for watching!
You can find me at:
Crafty Gemini mobile app: available for FREE in Android market and iPhone App store
Online Shop: http://www.craftygemini.bigcartel.com
Website/Blog: http://www.craftygemini.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CraftyGemini
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CraftyGemini
Voicemail for tutorial suggestions: 73-CRAFTY-73 / (732)723-8973
DIY Duct Tape Dress Form DOs & DON'Ts & GIVEAWAY! | |
| 183,839 views views | 472,482 followers |
| 1,440 Likes | 1,440 Dislikes |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 14 Jan 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét