Christmas Polar Beargguy Review jabman025 - wheel of fortune online game

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 2, 2019

Christmas Polar Beargguy Review jabman025

Best comment

  1. Vitzrsx -Hayden's Diecast Model Reviews-: It is the cutest thing ever!
  2. ghost deini: great custom, very creative! I loved the soda part at the end lol...
  3. Toby Nutter: hahaha jabman it sounds like it hurts for you to say cute aahahha. great job buddie!
  4. Anna K: He's absolutely perfect!!! Brilliant work on the custom job. And the added accessories are perfect. Made of more than just win. Winning Win! :D
  5. BlitzkriegOmega: Sombody! Do a Santa Gogg!
  6. vegeta8259: Wouldn't the proper term be "seamster", not "seamstress"? Or is there something you're not telling us??? o_O
  7. Ryden Soko: *cough* Coke Bottle Beam Saber? *uncough* :3
  8. Daniel Z: Funny how I just can't wipe that smile off of my face now. :D And I want to thank you mister jabman, whenever I can't pick a kit I turn to your reviews. :D
  9. Toby Nutter: @susanowoosky wow i totally agree haha
  10. Lancelot Albion: But its not even thanksgiving yet 0.0

Christmas Polar Beargguy Review

3,491 views views20,059 followers
144 Likes144 Dislikes
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 17 Nov 2011

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét