Hey lovely! Today I have some quick and easy heatless & braided hairstyles for back to school / work / everyday! I had so much fun filming this for you, I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
♡ Social Media ♡
● Blog: https://danimansutti.com/
● Shop: http://danibeauty.com/
● Vlog / Gaming Channel: http://bit.ly/2fEQ2Fg
● Facebook: http://bit.ly/2vleliM
● Twitter: @danimansuttii
● Instagram: @danimansutti
● Snapchat: @danimansutti
(Some have two i's... Sorry to be so confusing!)
♡ Business Inquiries ♡
● All except Australia:
cjones@apa-agency.com
● Australia ONLY:
jill@maxconnectors.com.au
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
♡ Equipment ♡
Canon 5D Mark IV
Edited on: Final Cut Pro
This video is not sponsored
6 Easy Heatless Hairstyles for Work & School ♡ Dani Mansutti | |
| 158,714 views views | 1,586,472 followers |
| 8,275 Likes | 8,275 Dislikes |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 7 Aug 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét